If you’re using both Office 365 Mail (Outlook.com) and Outlook on desktop, you’ll have noticed that saving your email signature in Outlook does not save it in Office 365 Mail. This can be frustrating if you’re sending email in your browser and your email signature is always missing.
You have to add your email signature in both places. Here’s how to create your Office 365 Mail email signature:
- In Office 365 Mail, click the gear icon in the upper right.
- In the menu that appears, scroll down to Your app settings and click Mail.
- The Options menu will appear on the left. Scroll down to Layout and click the second item, Email signature.
- If you want to automatically include your signature in outgoing messages and/or messages you forward or reply to, check or uncheck the two options.
- In the composer, enter your email signature. You can copy and paste a pre-made signature from Word or a webpage if you need to.If you want to create a table-based signature, click the down arrow button to the right of the composer buttons, and then click the Insert table You can also find the Insert hyperlink, Undo, and Redo buttons under those “more” arrow.
When you are done making your email signature, click the Save button at the top.
And that’s all there is to it! Just remember that if you update your email signature in Office 365 Mail, you’ll want to update it elsewhere (such as Outlook on desktop) too.
Note: If you are using Outlook Web App (OWA) instead of Office 365 Mail, you may notice discrepancies between these instructions and what you see on your screen. OWA and Office 365 Mail functionality has diverged in some cases and the user interfaces may appear different.
Since 2003, OXEN Technology has worked with White Industrial Seismology to meet their business technology needs. White has provided state-of-the-art vibration monitoring equipment and data analysis services since it was… Happy Thanksgiving from the OXEN Technology Team! If your organization uses Office 365, then you have OneDrive. But you may not be using it. Office 365 plans for business – Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium,…
In the past, it wasn’t straightforward to add an image to your Office 365 signature via Outlook Web App (OWA). Now, with the Insert Pictures Inline feature, it can be easily achieved. Here’s how to set up your signature in Office 365, just like in the Outlook desktop program.
- Logon to https://outlook.office365.com
- Click the settings cog at the top right and choose Options.
- Click Signatures on the left of the screen and add the text for your signature.
How to add a picture to an Office 365 OWA Email Signature
- Click the Insert Pictures Inline button.
- Choose your signature image and click Open.
- Your signature with image is now ready to Save.
Elliot Munro is an Office 365 MCSA from the Gold Coast, Australia supporting hundreds of small businesses with GCITS. If you have an Office 365 or Azure issue that you'd like us to take a look at (or have a request for a useful script) send Elliot an email at [email protected]