Every once in a while you will find yourself in a situation where you would like to share with someone what just happened on your phone. Luckily on the LG G3 you can do a print screen just like you can on any other computer.
Just like any other smartphone or PC you can do a screenshot on the LG G3. Due to the different button configuration on this phone the procedure is a little bit different. Actually there are two ways of achieving it on this phone. Let me show you how.
- Press the volume down and the power button at the same time.
- Don’t let go until you hear a flashing sound and receive a visual confirmation on your screen.
The easiest way of doing this is by placing your index finger over both buttons and pressing down quite firmly. This way you can access this feature one handed.
- Pull down the notification area from the top of the screen.
- press the quick memo + icon in the corner of your screen.
- to save the image press the floppy disc icon.
- If you would like you could jot down notes on the captured screen before doing so.
Once you are done you can head on over to the gallery to see how it turned out. If you are not sure how to find your gallery you should simply go to your home screen press the middle circular button with the six dots in it. Next scroll your way through your apps until you find one named gallery. Once you have opened your gallery open the screenshots folder to see your newly made images.Bertil Hansen
how to LG G3 LG G3 tutorials screenhot
How to take screenshot on LG Stylo 4 using the physical buttons
Being most common, this method is suitable for most the conditions. Unless you’re unable to use the physical buttons, this method always works. And it is almost common among all LG phones.
The following instructions will take you through the required steps:
- Get to the screen/app/game/location or web page that you want to capture.
- Now, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons at the very same time. Your actions should be quick.
- If you perform the above step correctly, you’ll hear a shutter sound. That means screenshot has been taken successfully.
- An overlay screen will appear for a short time. You can use the available options; edit, share or delete.
Also, it appears in the notification area as well.
That’s it, you’ve successfully captured the screenshot on LG Q Stylo 4 smartphone. You can easily master this technique just performing it once or twice.
Probably, this technique should remain the same over the time and won’t change in future updates. So this way, you can use the physical buttons and take a screenshot on your phone.
If you’re more tend to use the an in the built app, then you should keep reading this tutorial. Next, we’ll use the inbuilt app that serves the same purpose and add ease to this operation.
Take screenshot using inbuilt application/feature
The most of the LG smartphones are powered with in inbuilt feature that is present on the notification panel —Capture+ application.
This application makes this process seamlessly easier and effortless. You just need to tap on an icon to capture the screen. And after that, it instantly provides tools to apply some custom actions on that screenshot.
Of course, that’s a pretty good method. This will reduce your efforts. You don’t have to use both of your handsets or two fingers, with just a tap on you can do the same.
Here’s how it works:
- Just get to screen that you want to capture.
- Now, pull down the notification bar.
- Then, tap on Capture+ icon
- Relax, that this app will capture your current screen. After that, it will instantly display options you can use to customize or share that screenshot.
Isn’t that great that you do such things on your phone? I guess, the answer would be ‘yes’. This functionality should improve your experience with your phone.
These are the two methods we have mention in the starting of this tutorial. That’s how you can take a screenshot on your LG Q Stylo 4. We hope that our readers would find this tutorial helpful. If you do, leave your comments below. Soon, we’ll bring more stuff for this smartphone. So stay connected with us
https://techshali.com/take-screenshot-lg-q-stylo-4/https://techshali.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/take-screenshot-LG-Q-Stylo-4.jpghttps://techshali.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/take-screenshot-LG-Q-Stylo-4-150×150.jpg2018-10-12T18:13:10+00:00MobileLG,LG Q Stylo 4,Q Stylo 4,screenshot,Stylo 4Taking screenshots on LG Stylo 4 is much easier than we thought. This smartphone packs some really top-notch hardware specification making it a worthy contented in the race of affordable smartphone. This smartphone has a 6.2' display screen with 1080×2160 resolution that is something you won't find among affordable smartphone. If…Deepak GuptaDeepakGupta[email protected]AdministratorDeepak Gupta is a tech geek who is a founder of TechShali, a popular tech-blog dedicated to help people all around the world.Techshali
Take Screenshot On LG Android Phone Using Hardware Key Combination
One of the easiest and the best method to take Screenshot or Capture Screen on any of the LG Smartphone available in the market is by using the Hardware key (Power/Volume keys) combination.
- Step 1: Head over to the screen which you want to take Screenshot on my LG Phone.
- Step 2: Now Press Power and Volume Down button together until you hear a click sound if your LG phone is in Sound mode or you see your LG Smartphone screen flash for once.
- Step 3: Drag down the Notification bar on your LG Smartphone, You have now taken a Screenshot on LG Smartphone successfully without any problem.
- Step 4: You can now edit or share the Screenshot taken on your smartphone using Hard Ware key combination which was quicker and easier.
- Step 5: To access the Screenshot, later on, one can directly browse to the Stock Gallery App on your LG Android Phones and search for the latest picture which will always be a Screenshot that you captured just now.
Capture Screen On LG Smartphone Using Capture+ Screenshot Toggle (Without Hardware Key Combi)
If you have read our previous article on Taking Screenshot on LG K7 which had this feature to take screenshot via Capture+ Notification Screenshot Toggle, then you will find this tutorial much easier compared to previous one.
Note : One might not see this option if you have not updated your LG Android Phone to latest Android (Above Android 5 Lollipop)
- Step 1: Go to the Screen which you want to Take Screenshot on your LG Smartphone.
- Step 2: Scroll down the notification bar and click on the Capture+ Screenshot Toggle.
- Step 3: You will hear a click sound or your Android Screen will flash up which confirms that you have taken a screenshot on your LG phone smoothly.
- Step 4: One can access the captured screenshot by going to the Gallery and looking for the Recent Screenshot taken and thereby use the same to Edit or Share.
FAQs Regarding How To Capture Screen On LG Devices
Here are few of the questions that keeps on popping if you are already popped up with the query How Do You Screenshot On A LG Phone :
Capture+ or Screenshot Toggle Missing from Notification bar on my LG Phone
This can be a general issue and can be resolved by either rearranging your Notification Toggles by press upon the edit button as you scroll down the Navigation bar. Or in Easy terms – One need to Edit Notification bar Toggles and you will see a screen like this from which you need to Select Capture+ icon, to brin Capture+ icon to your Quick Access Notification bar to take Screenshot On LG G4 or LG G5 or any Android LG phone.
How To Take Long Or Scrollable Screenshot on LG Android Phone
Long or Scrollable Screenshot is the method via which you can capture whole big webpages into a single screenshot which can later be utilised to read or share. As of now this is not possible with the Stock methods to Take Screenshot on LG phone. We are required to wait till Android 7 Nougat lands officially for all Android Smartphone by LG after which you can take Screenshot On LG Phone which are scrollable.
One is free to put up his or her question in order to take Screenshot on Any LG Smartphone! We will definitely solve the same!
any lg phone screen capture, capture+ lg smartphone, lg screenshot guide