Realizar jailbreak al iPhone es una opción que muchos usuarios de los productos de Apple no ven con buenos ojos, pero que sin embargo a otros les permite acceder a muchas más aplicaciones o tener a mano la posibilidad de exprimir más las opciones que ofrece iOS, un sistema hermético.
Con la salida de iOS 11 en 19 de septiembre pasado, mucho se especuló con la imposibilidad de poder hacer jailbreak al iPhone, pero tuvimos noticias de que sí fue posible. Ahora vamos a describiros como realizarlo en iOS 11 si realmente tenéis ganas de explorar.
Te puede interesar | Guía completa de todos los bugs de iOS 11 (y sus soluciones)
El desarrollador y hacker, Jonathan Levin acaba de lanzar LiberiOS jailbreak, el primer jailbreak oficial para iOS 11: iOS 11.2 y iPhone X, iPhone 8 y iPhone 8 Plus.
Compatible con estos dispositivos
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 y iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7 y iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s y iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 y iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro (primera y segunda generación) de 12,9 pulgadas
- iPad Pro de primera generación de 10.5 pulgadas
- iPad Pro de 9.7 pulgadas
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5ª generación
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch sexta generación
What is g0blin?
g0blin is an iOS 10.3-10.3.3 jailbreak for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices with 64-bit chipsets. It is developed by the eminent developers Sticktron and Jake James.
It currently works on the following versions only –
g0blin utilizes Luca Todesco’s yalu102 KPP bypass and Siguza’s v0rtex exploit. This tool is a work in progress but you can use Cydia now as Jake added the “jailbreakd” daemon to this tool.
Cydia and Substrate are now working like they should. This tool doesn’t require a Substrate update.
- As of now, a few devices and firmware are not supported due to missing offsets. Once the developers add the necessary offsets, you will be able to use this tool. If you have an incompatible device or iOS version, just wait for an update.
- Devices having a chipset different than A7-A9 are incompatible.
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus are incompatible as yalu102’s KPP bypass doesn’t support them.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch 2nd generation, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, and iPad 5 are not supported.
- iPhone 8/8+ and iPhone X are incompatible as they ship with iOS 11 only.
- Remember, the app will alert you about when it’s safe to open Cydia. DO NOT respring via Cydia.
- You must use the respring button in the g0blin jailbreak application to ensure tweaks and MobileSubstrate work properly (this applies only to v3 users).
- If you are using version 3, constantly switch between Cydia and the jailbreak app in the app switcher. This will ensure Cydia works instead of showing a white screen.
- As of now, applications that require root access such as Filza are not fully compatible. The upcoming versions will hopefully fix this issue.
- If you are still using v3 or older versions, upgrade to the file by xPeeks.
xPeeks version users
- You don’t need to respring.
- Filza now works.
- If you are getting a white screen in Cydia, simply press “i” icon at the top. Enable force-reinstall bootstrap and save. Run the jailbreak app again.
How to re-jailbreak your device after reboot
After each reboot, Cydia and all your tweaks will stop working. Therefore, you must re-jailbreak your device to make them work again.
Since a lot of users were asking about how to re-enable the jailbreak, here’s a step-by-step tutorial that lets you do just that.
- Open the g0blin app.
- Press the Jailbreak button.
- Your tweaks will now start working again.
- After every 7 days, you must sign the app with Cydia Impactor again by following the steps above. You can also use Ext3nder tool for on-device signing without a computer.
For more jailbreak tools and scene updates, give us a like on Facebook and Twitter.
How to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 without a computer?
There are so many popular developers that are currently working on the tweaked apps like Tweakbox, Tutuapp, Appvalley and many more. They have uploaded Electra jailbreak to the tweaked apps so you don’t need Cydia impactor to install Electra jailbreak on your iOS device. The only things you need to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 is the internet connection and a browser that allows you to open untheorized websites. Follow the steps down below to jailbreak iOS 11.3.1 without a computer.
Important Note: Coolstar itself said that Electra is a free jailbreak tool for iOS 11.0 – 11.3.1. It is recommended for future restore before running Electra. Although Electra itself should be safe, we are not responsible for any damage that may be caused to your iOS installation by any tweaks or executables you load after the jailbreak. It means that you don’t have any kind of authority to blam on Coolstar for what you iDevice is suffering after jailbreaking. Before jailbreaking your iOS device, you must back up your iOS device.
Step #1. Go to (This website), tap on the apps category. Tap on the “Tweakbox Apps,” you will see the Electra jailbreak on the first page. If you don’t have the Electra jailbreak at the first page just tap on the search icon. Search “Electra 11.3.1” and once you have it on your screen tap on it. Hit install, wait for the popup hit install again. It will be on your iPhone’s interface. Now if it sticks on loading, just tap on it and it will start installing.
Step #2. Now you need to allow access to Electra jailbreak. Tap on Electra jailbreak app and it will give a notification popup. Note the profile because it will help you find the profile quicker. Now you have to open Setting