Kodi,Krypton,Phoneix,Repository EditPhoenix is one of the best Kodi addon in 2018. This add-on has a large movies database. And if you are really movies enthusiast, this is a must installed Kodi add on for you.Phoenix offers you collection of various genre of movie. It contains last updated movies, TV shows, sport, documentaries and international live stream. Although Phoenix provides the latest content collection from all over the world, somehow this add-on seems underrated. Unlike Exodus add-on which more familiar for Kodi user and labelled as favorite.I think it will be a waste not to install Phoenix as one of a reliable content provider for your Kodi. So, here I am going to guide you step by step installing Phoenix on Kodi Krypton. This tutorial works for both Kodi 17.1 or 17 since they have same interface for default skins
- Launch Kodi Krypton (17 or 17.1)
- Select Setting on the top
- Select System Settings
- Select Add-ons then toggle enable Unknown Source
- Hit Yes for the pop up message. Don’t worry you can turn it off later, see more about enabled unknown source on Kodi
- Now back to Home Page (press ESC on keyboard) and select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add source
- Click on
- Type the form exactly with http://fusion.tvaddons.ag then hit OKType http://fusion.tvaddons.ag on the form
- Name it, example Fusion then OK
- Back to Home Page select Add-ons
- Click on Add-ons Install icon the top left
- Select Install from Zip file
- Select the previously named source (Fusion)
- Go to kodi-repos > English > then scroll down find and select repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zipselect repository.xbmchub-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the installation til the notification pops up on the top corner
- Now back to previous page (Hit Backspace on keyboard) select install from repository
- Select TVADDONS.AG Add-on RepositoryTVADDONS.AG Add-on Repository
- Select Video Add-ons
- Scroll down then select Phoenix
- Now, Hit Install button at the bottom
- Wait till the progress is completed and notification pops up Phoenix installation completed
- Lastly, head to home page and select Add-ons. Phoenix should appear on your right tabAccess Phoenix from Home Page
That is how to install Phoenix add on Kodi 17 Krypton. Comment down below if you have any problem.
Source : kodiupdate.com
How to Install Phoenix Kodi Addon
Here we offer you some steps and methods to install Phoenix on Kodi. The installation procedure of the Phoenix Addon has segregated into two parts. First, you have to install Fusion on Kodi and then install the Phoenix addon. Follow the step by step procedures to install Phoenix on Kodi.
Step 1: To Install Phoenix on Kodi first you have to open the Kodi App on your device.
Step 2: Select the Settings option that located in the top left corner of the screen, in that Settings select the File Manager.
Step 3: In the File Manager select the Add Source option, once after selecting the option a box will appear on the screen in that you can see the option select it.
Step 4: In the selected location enter the given URL EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag after entering the URL click the Done button.
Step 5: Now enter the name of the media Souce and type as Fusion and click the Ok Button.
Step 6: Get back to the home page of the app, in that select the System and Add-ons. Then click the Install option from the Zip file.
Step 7: Now select the Fusion option on the screen and click the Select Kodi-repos. Then select as English in the category.
Step 8: Here you have to select the repository of the file .xbmchub-x.x.x.zip and click the install option.
Step 9: Wait until you get the notification that Addon enabled. Now click the install button from the repository.
Step 10: Click on the TVADDONS. Ag Addon Repository to get install, where you have to select the Video Add-ons.
Step 11: At last select the Phoenix addons on your device and click the Install button.
Step 12: Then wait till the addon get to install on your device, once you receive the notification you can experience the features of Phoenix.
These are the steps to install Phoenix Kodi Addon.
Best Alternatives for Phoenix Kodi Addon
Check out below for the top 3 alternatives for Phoenix Addon
Poseidon Kodi Addon is one of the reliable sources for watching movies and TV shows at the utmost level of convenience on Kodi with a VPN or even without it. It is very similar to the Exodus, Genesis and Covenant Addons. Poseidon has the user-friendly design and freshly updates its contents on a daily basis. You can watch all your favourite shows without any hassle. Poseidon Kodi Addon is the excellent decision for having an excellent cinematic experience. The best thing about the Poseidon Kodi Addon is that it keeps on updating time to time. It is one of the top choice addons for Movies and TV shows etc.,
How to install Poseidon Kodi Addon?
Neptune Rising Addon:
Neptune Rising is the Kodi Addon for the latest Kodi Krypton, Unlike other Addons like Covenant or Exodus, the Neptune Rising is more organized and carries more links for Movies and even TV shows. You can view all your favourite movies and TV shows in HD through the Neptune Rising Addon. You can stream your favourite Movies and even TV shows without facing any troubles, and you can even stream for all day long for free. The Neptune Rising Addon can be found in the Blamo Repository.
How to install Neptune Rising Kodi Addon?
Genesis Reborn Addon:
Genesis Reborn is one of the most installed add-ons on the Kodi along with other unofficial Add-ons. Genesis Reborn is the Rebirth of the old popular addon for Kodi called Genesis. Genesis Reborn is one of the most famous addons for Kodi. With Genesis Reborn Kodi Addon, you can enjoy watching thousands of free Movies and TV shows without any hassle. It is the updated version of the old Genesis add-on, It also provides you with a lot more features for streaming videos, without any lag.
How to install Genesis Reborn Kodi Addon?
These are the top 3 alternatives of Phoenix Kodi Addon. Thanks for reading this post.
How to Install Phoenix On Kodi
To install Phoenix on kodi is as simple as you have installed any other kodi add-on on your kodi player. This article has brought the best of the way to get Phoenix on kodi for you.
Before moving on the steps to install Phoenix on kodi, please make sure that you already have super repo kodi add-on on your player. If you yet not have super repo add-on, go ahead to add this to your kodi player. Once you have added it, Follow the below-mentioned steps in the exact order in which they are written and enjoy the Phoenix app on your kodi player.
- Open the kodi player and enter the kodi world.
- On the left side of the window, you will see the menu list.
- Look for the option of add-ons there.
- Select it.
- You will see the add-on window on your Kodi screen, where on the left side you will find the list of various add-ons like video add-ons, program add-ons etc.
- Take a look at the top left corner of the window, where you see the add-on icon.
- Select the add-on icon and go for the option of “Install from zip file”.
- As you have selected the option of “Install from zip file”, it will require you to browse the file. Now locate that super repo repository, for which we have talked before initiating with these steps here.
- You will then get the notification saying “Add-on enabled”.
- If you get this notification, come back to the add-on screen else wait for the notification.
- Again select the add-on icon from the top left corner.
- This time proceed with the option of “Install from repository”.
- When you click this option, you will see a long list of repositories there out of which you have to go with Superrepo repository.
- Upon choosing the repository you will be taken to the window where you need to choose the option of “Add-on repository”.
- Initiating the previous action, you will explore the ocean of repositories.
- Choose the live TV kodi add-ons and install the live TV super repo.
- Your live TV add-on notification will shortly enable.
- Choose the option of “Superrepo genre live TV”.
- Select that.
- Select the “Video add-on” option. (Readers do not get confused, blindly follow the steps).
- As and when you select the video add-on, a long list of add-ons will reveal in-front of you.
- Quickly scroll down the list to search for Phoenix app.
- Click on it and wait until you get the add-on enabled notification.
If you get the notification, then your mission to add Phoenix to kodi has been accomplished and you can enjoy the Phoenix movie app on your kodi player. We understand that readers will find it a little complex, however, following the instructions will surely take them to the end.
Friends! kodi has both official and unofficial add-ons. The official add-on is supported by the kodi officials and is quite easy, compatible and performing. This is also true for the unofficial add-ons but these are quite off a bit from official add-ons when it comes to installing them. Kodi’s Phoenix add-on is one of the unofficial kodi add-ons that comes with many exciting video content in the form of Phoenix TV, Phoenix sports, Phoenix new releases and a lot more. Phoenix kodi add-on is basically a live TV add-on that empowers you to stream your favorite TV stuff accessible on your kodi player.
Users after downloading this best kodi add-on for live TV may encounter with the error while dealing with it. The most common error among all is “Phoenix kodi not working”. Using the older version of Phoenix app might be the possible reason for facing this error. The first solution is always to update Kodi phoenix add-on. Phoenix gets updated frequently from its sources. So isn’t it better to keep yourself updated as well!
STEP 2 INSTALL ADDON
- From the Kodi 17 HOME screen >
- Settings button >
- File Manager
- Add Source.
- In the first box typehttp://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- > Type in the second boxFUSION
- Return to KODI HOME screen
- > Add-Ons
- > Add-on Browser
- Choose Install from zip fileFUSION
- Click on kodi-repos>english
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification. (Time depends on your connection speed and server load.)
- .Now click on Install from repository
- Click on TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository
- Click on Video Addons
- .Click on Phoenix
- Press Install
- The Add-on can now be opened from HOME screen
Quick Guide (KODI 16)
- Open Kodi
- Highlight SYSTEM >Click> File Manager
- Press Add Source
- Select the box that says
- Type in http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- Press Done
- Name itFUSION
- Kodi Home Screen
- Press the SYSTEM button
- Select Add-Ons
- Install from zip file
- Select FUSION
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- .Now click on Install from repository
- Click on TVADDONS.ag Addon Repository
- Click on Video Addons
- Click on Phoenix
- Press Install
- Access the addon from Video>addons
This page is for informational purpose only. We do not host any files or content that may infringe copyrights. Following or implementing ideas from this page may be illegal in your country. You are solely responsible for abiding by any pertinent local or international laws. By proceeding you acknowledge that you have read and understood our full disclaimer.
How to Install Addon Phoenix in Kodi
The steps to perform the installation of the addon are the following:
- Launch Kodi
- Click Setting (Gear icon)
- Click System settings
- Click Video-Add-ons
- Turn-on ‘Unknown sources’ from Videos-Addon if not already on
- Currently, ‘Kodil repository and TVADDONS.ag’ sites are down so you have to download kodil repository manual from the link http://bit.ly/kodilrepo
- Once you download file go back to ‘Home Page’ and click ‘Add-ons’
- Click ‘Package Installer’ on the top-left of your screen
- Click ‘Install from Zip File’ and navigate your download file ‘repository.kodil-1.3.zip’ from your local directory and click ok
- Click Install from repository
- Click ‘Kodil repository’
- Click Video add-ons
- From the list, you have to find and locate ‘Phoenix’
- Now Click on ‘Install’ to finish the Phoenix installation process
Wait for Phoenix Kodi Add-on to download and install. Once you get success notification on the top-right of your Kodi screen, you are done with the installation process. Now Phoenix is ready to be used. To access it, go to VIDEOS> Add-ons> Phoenix.