Are you in confusion, How to Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus? Well, Here is solution for your confusion. We all know one of the big changes to both iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is the removal of the home button. It is now force sensitive solid-state and works together combination with of new generation Taptic engine. This Taptic engine is more responsive, puts out wide range of frequency and creates in real-time with incredible feel to use. Due to new home button, the process to Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus has slightly changed.
Not having an actual home button means there is a new way to handle this thing. The iPhone 7 doesn’t recognize if you hold down the home button with the power button any more. The only thing that triggers is the screenshot. So there is completely new combination of buttons to Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. It is necessary to Hard Reset the iPhone when it stops responding/ freezing, glitching or any other issue related to the Phone. Some people even say Hard Reset as Force Reboot or Hard Reboot.
- Press and hold power button and volume down button at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for about 10 seconds.
- Once you see the Apple logo on the screen, let go of both the buttons.
- Now your Phone has been Hard Reset and it will ask for your Passcode (if any set)
You will be able to use your iPhone like normal after Resetting the iPhone.
Screenshot of How to Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
For some users, if you want to Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus little bit differently then I have slightly different method for you.
- To Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus we are going to use the power button on the right side and the down/lower volume button on the left side.
- Press down on the power button first for a few second and then while still holding the power button hold down the lower volume button as well. Keep holding both buttons down and after a few seconds your phone should completely shut down. Now, once you see the Apple logo on the screen, let go of both the buttons. You have successfully Hard Reset your iPhone.
It is easy and simple way to Hard Reset iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Enjoy with your iPhone.
[quote bcolor=”red” arrow=”yes”]Also Read: