By: Nathan Gotch
July 7, 2018
Wondering how to get 1,000 subscribers on Youtube as fast as possible? This video will help:
So, at this time, I only have 2,400 hundreds YouTube subscribers. This isn’t much to brag about. But I do have more than 1,000, so I can at least help you get to that special first milestone.
Let’s jump in.
4. Engage with Your Audience!
I’m someone who believes you should respond to every single blog comment or social media comment you get. That’s because someone took time out of their day to leave you a comment and you should be honored. If you check out my blog, you’ll see that I’ve responded to every single blog comment I’ve ever gotten.
As of right now, my blog has 8,676 total blog comments and half of those are me.
This type of effort is like compound interest for your brand.
Every response builds slightly more trust for your brand and this compounds over time. People take notice and they realize that you’re someone that actually cares about them. You will build a loyal audience by genuinely caring about every single person and by truly wanting THEM to succeed.
You need people to like and trust your brand if they’re going to buy things from you and subscribe to your YouTube channel.
So just to recap, here’s how you get your first 1,000 YouTube subscribers:
- Create incredible, keyword-targeted content and focus on quality over quantity.
- Start building an email list so you can get traction with your new videos as soon as possible. I’ll give you some email list growth strategies in future videos.
- Do giveaways to incentivize people to engage with your content and subscribe to your channel.
- Always take the time to engage with your audience and remember that there’s another human being on the other side of that keyword.
You now know how to get 1,000 YouTube subscribers and all you need to do is start taking the necessary actions. It won’t be easy at first and it will feel overwhelming. THAT’S OKAY. Trust me. It get much easier once you get your workflow going. Also, if you aren’t feel confident about video, the best way to build your confidence to create a video and publish it. Do this over-and-over and I promise you’ll get better.
Have some questions? Leave a comment below because I respond to every single one.