How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast: Best Home Remedies
4.3 (85%) 4 votes
The majority of women have experienced such a beauty problem as stretch marks after their pregnancy, especially, after the first one. Nonetheless, stretch marks are an issue, which can happen to men and women in different age.
The current article will tell you about the causes of this malaise as well as about the possible remedies. You will find here various forms of treatment for stretch marks, medical kinds as well as natural ones.
This article also comprises several tips, which will help women to avoid stretch marks while being pregnant.
Stretch marks, as it can be understood from the term, are the marks left after increased skin stretching. Bluntly speaking, these marks are a kind of a scar, although it indicates the damage of internal skin layers rather than the external ones. This means, that as a result of rapid contraction or stretching of the skin, the middle skin layer called dermis is damaged.
These marks usually have the form of lines, covering the skin on buttocks, breasts, thighs and upper arms. Nonetheless, stretch marks can also appear in other parts of a body, sometimes covering a large part of it.
Unfortunately many people succeeding in loosing weight after being obese face the problem of stretch marks. Moreover, this skin change can effect young people in the period of intensive growth as well as the sportsmen, who are training hard on a regular basis.
Initially, stretch marks are red or pink, although after a period of time the scar appears as a thin silvery line.
All-Natural DIY Stretch Mark Cream
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter.
- 1 tablespoon Wheat Germ Oil.
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Seed Oil.
- 1 teaspoon Apricot Kernel Oil.
- 2 Vitamin E Capsules (cut open to release the oil).
- 2 teaspoons Grated Beeswax.
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Combine the Cocoa or Shea Butter, all oils and beeswax in a small pan on low heat to melt the ingredients.
- Stir well and remove it from the heat still stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the vanilla as the mixture cools.
- Allow it to cool completely before massaging onto areas of concern.