We’ve all suffered from skin imperfections. They’re our body’s natural response to factors, including hormonal imbalances, poor diet, unhealthy lifestyle, and too much sun exposure. It is a normal thing to want to get rid of these blemishes, but store bought cures and remedies can be expensive. The best way to free yourself from these lesions is to educate yourselves. There are many “do it yourself” methods that will help clear up your skin while keeping your dollars in your pocket. Here are the top natural remedies for skin conditions such as moles, warts, skin tags, dark spots and clogged pores. Most of these ingredients are already in your kitchen. Please speak with your doctor or health care personnel before trying any of these methods. Moles are most commonly a result of spending too much time in the sun. They can also be genetic.
- Cut a garlic clove in half and apply it to the mole. Tape it in place and leave it there to do act for 4 hours. Repeat Daily.
- Apple cider vinegar can do wonders for moles. Soak a cotton ball in it and apply it to the mole. Cover it with a band-aid and leave it for 8 hours.
- Defeat your moles with a combination of baking soda and castor oil. Make a paste with the two, apply it to the area, cover with a band-aid, and leave it until the next morning. Repeat every night.
Skin tags are non-threatening growths of the skin that are most common on the neck, chest, eyelids, and armpits. They are caused by friction of the skin.
- Try soaking a cotton ball in Apple Cider Vinegar and applying it to the skin tag. Secure it with a bandage and leave it to act overnight.
- The baking soda and castor oil paste is also effective in the removal of skin tags as well. Use the same method but leave it only for a few hours. Repeat three days in a row.
- Tea tree oil is another great way to get rid of skin tags. Soak a cotton ball in some water, trickle a few drops of tea tree oil on it, and apply it to the tag, leave for a few hours. Repeat for a few days.
Warts are a result o the HPV virus and can appear anywhere on the body. They are little, round, and are most likely the color of your skin.
- Banana peels are a great natural remedy for removing warts. Rub the inside part of the peel on the wart every night for a few weeks.
- Use a cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar, leave overnight, and apply daily.
- Rub some honey directly on the wart, and cover with a band-aid, leave overnight .
- Crush a few cloves of garlic and drizzle the juice on the warts two times a day.
Dark spots usually appear from too much sun exposure and from aging.
- Blend a few onions and use the juice on the affected area. Let it sit for 15 minutes and then wash off.
- Soak a cotton ball in lemon juice and wipe over the spots. This is will lighten them.
- Using organic vitamin C serum will rejuvenate the skin and eliminate the dark spots
- Use fresh aloe vera gel on the dark spots. Apply and leave for 30 minutes.
- Mix together apple cider vinegar with shredded horseradish and put the mixture on the dark spots for 30 minutes. Repeat Daily.
It’s easy to clog skin pores. They can clog from excess oil and dirt. Dirty pores can make skin look uneven and blemished and can even cause other problems like acne and various impurities.
- The best cure for clogged pores is the simple method of steaming. Boil some water, lean over it, and cover the head with a towel. Steam the face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with apple cider vinegar.
- Another effective way to clean clogged pores is a sugar scrub. Mix lemon juice and sugar until you get a paste, apply the paste to your face and rub, then rinse with water.
There is no need to spend money on expensive skin-care products filled with chemicals when there are natural ingredients in your kitchen that can do the job even better! Follow these simple natural remedies to improve the look of your skin.