E-Z Pass IS HERE!
All Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel toll discounts are available for E-Z Pass customers only! (in effect since January 1, 2014)
To view the current toll rate schedule, please click here.
For more information on the new 30/30 Discount Toll Class, please click here.
E-Z Pass Customer Service:
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel Administration Building32386 Lankford Highway, Cape Charles, VA8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday
E-Z Pass Personnel are on site at the Administration Office of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel to answer your questions about E-Z Pass, provide assistance to VIRGINIA E-Z Pass account holders, as well as to assist with payments and purchase and full activation of VIRGINIA E-Z Pass accounts.
Retail On-The-Go Transponders are available for purchase at the following locations on Virginia’s Eastern Shore:
- • Rayfield’s Pharmacy2 Fig Street Cape Charles, VA
• Rayfield’s Pharmacy
9502 Hospital Avenue Nassawadox, VA
• H & H Pharmacy
7001 Lankford Highway, Oak Hall, VA
• H & H Pharmacy
6300 Maddox Boulevard, Chincoteague, VA
• Onancock DMV Office
20 North Street, Onancock, VA
- • Cheriton DMV Office
- 21334 South Bayside Road, Cheriton, VA• Oak Hall DMV Office
- 8171 Lankford Highway, Oak Hall, VA
For additional retail locations throughout Virginia, visit www.EZPassVA.com
E-Z Pass On-the-Go retails for $35 and the transponder is usable right away with $15 of toll credit. You must register your transponder before or after your first use by going online at www.EZPassVA.com or calling 1.877.762.7824.
Once registered, the additional $20 will be available as E-Z Pass toll credit. (If you have a few extra minutes, we will help you register on the spot!)
For more information about E-Z Pass or On-the-Go transponders, call the CBBT at 757.331.2960 or visit www.EZPassVA.com
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel began accepting E-Z Pass on November 1, 2007.
While all lanes are equipped to accept E-Z Pass, the far left lanes, both northbound and southbound, are dedicated as E-Z Pass lanes only for cars and pickup trucks.
ALL LANES ARE GATED AND CUSTOMERS MUST SLOW DOWN TO A MINIMAL SPEED BEFORE PASSING THROUGH THE TOLL LANES.
For more information on the importance of these gated lanes at the CBBT, please click here.
Taking the Turnpike has never been easier!
E-ZPass is an electronic toll collection system that saves both time and money. Travelers who use E-ZPass save an average of 33% on tolls. E-ZPass is accepted in 15 states and at the bridge crossings of the Niagara Falls Bridge Commission.
How much will E-ZPass save you? Click here for an online toll calculator to see your savings with E-ZPass.
Ohio Turnpike E-ZPass transponders can be found at Select Discount Drug Mart Locations.
- The cost of the EZ-Pass at Discount Drug Mart is $12.
- A $13 charge will be added to meet the minimum starting balance of $25.
- A total of $25 loads on a new EZ-Pass.
- When your EZ-Pass is low on funds, it auto replenishes with the Credit Card used to register.
- A one-time, $3 charge is applied when the transponder is activated.
- Activation may take up to 48 hours.
- E-ZPass Store Locations