Originally posted 2016-07-23 14:32:24.
We all want a big bottom. And nowadays, most anyone can have one with a combo fi exercise, good diet, and plastic surgery regardless of the size of your derriere you were born with.
I’ll be the first to admit. This title is clickbait, your butt won’t grow twice its size in a week, but with time and effort, you will see some major changes in the shape and size of your bottom. These below exercises work the three main muscles in your buttocks: the gluteus medius, the gluteus maximus, and the gluteus minimus. With these workouts, you’ll have buns in no time, hun.
How to Get a Bigger Butt in a Week
Your Exercise Routine for Getting Bigger Buttocks:
Instructions: Perform each exercise continuously without taking a break in between. After the stated time switch to the next exercise. You should use some type of weights or resistance while doing each exercise, although optional. In order to see the best results, use heavy weights. Resistance will help you build more muscle faster and get a bigger butt faster. Try this routine just once and you’ll see how effective it is for working out you booty and making it more perky and rounder after just 1 workout! Now, imagine how good it will look in 2 weeks!
- 1 Minute – Stretching Exercise for your Hips and Butt
- 1 Minute – Butt Bridge for Bigger Glutes
- 1 Minute – Side Leg Raise for a Bigger Butt and Sexier Hips
- 1 Minute – Side Lunges for Defined Thighs and Butt
- 2 Minute – High Step Ups for a Bigger Butt and Shaped Thighs
- 30 Seconds – Warm Down/Stretching
Instructions: Perform this Hip Stretch Exercise for 1 Minute on each side. Stretching is a very important part of exercising. It helps you maintain flexibility and minimize the possibility of injury. Stretching helps to warm up your muscles. This stretch will help your hips and glutes warm up. Stretching will also help your butt muscles heal faster so you’ll be sure to get a bigger butt in 1 week or faster.
Butt Bridge Exercise for a Bigger Bottom
Instructions: Perform the Butt Bridge Exercise for 1 Minute. You can use different variations and use different resistance types to make it harder and more effective. Remember to squeeze your butt. If you have trouble squeezing your booty cheeks you just need to work your booty a little more. Soon you’ll be able to squeeze your glutes tighter during exercises because you have more control over your buttock muscles. Have trouble performing the one legged butt bridge to help you get a bigger butt? Simply use both legs and eventually you’ll be able to just use one leg.
Side Leg Raise for Wider Hips and a Bigger Butt
Instructions: Perform the side leg raise exercise for 1 minute on each leg. The side leg raise will help you target the sides of your butt to help you have a more defined silhouette and hips to blend with your bigger butt. Use a band or leg weights to make the side leg raise more challenging. You can perform the side leg raise standing up as well.
REST for 30 Seconds
Side Lunges for a Bigger Butt and Wider Hips
Instructions: Perform the side lunge exercise for 1 minute in each direction. These are great for building and lifting the buttocks and defining your hips and waistline.
High Step Ups for Bigger Stronger Buttocks
Instructions: Perform these high step up exercises for 2 minutes using each leg. These may be a little challenging at first but they’ll really help your booty! The higher your platform the more it targets your buttocks to promote them to grow bigger. Be sure you are using a steady platform..
Warm Down Repeat the Hip Stretch
When exercising for a larger bum and using resistance, your body is mainly using Carbohydrates and Proteins. Consuming .8g of carbohydrates per 1 kilogram of body fat and .2-.4g of protein per 1 kilogram of body fat daily are typically suggested. If you are using a lot of resistance and going hard (you might already be pretty athletic so you’ll use more resistance), then you’ll want to increase your intake slightly. Within 30 minutes after your workout, however, you should consume 1/4 of your daily total in carbohydrates and 10-30g of protein.
Does this work in making your buttocks bigger fast? Yes! Do it! Go Now! Don’t Procrastinate! If you can set aside 10 minutes, you can get a bigger booty. If you do this 10 minute workout for your butt 3-4 times a week, you will begin to see results within 2-3 weeks. If you add resistance you’ll get bigger better results! The absolute best exercises to get a big booty. Try it just once and the next day you’ll notice your booty a little higher and rounder. Imagine how your butt will look in a mere 1-2 weeks!
Looking to get thicker thighs and wider hips and want to amp up your results to take it to the next level? Sometimes exercise just isn’t enough to get the bigger butt and wider hips you want. When’s the last time you invested in yourself and quality of life? Check out our store. Click Here to check it out. The only company who provides you with EVERYTHING you need to enhance your curves naturally and only your curves!
Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
Different Supplements for Wider Hips, a Bigger Butt, and Smaller Waist: Learn about the different type of natural curve enhancement supplements there are and picking the right enhancement supplement for you.
Easy Workout for Getting Wider Hips Naturally: Use this simple workout 1-2 times a week to see wider hips and rounder hips in 1-2 weeks.
What Foods Help you Get a Bigger Butt?: Unlock these foods and add them to your diet to naturally promote better curves and a bigger butt.
Q: Does Working Out Make Your Butt Smaller?: Yes and No. It all depends on using the right exercise. Some have the opposite effect if you want to get a bigger butt. Try this…
Top Rated Bigger Butt, Wider Hips, and Enhancement Pills
Tone It Up!
1. Try a weighted squat. Keep your feet shoulder-width apart. Jut your butt out, making sure your feet parallel are to each other. Lower yourself slowly and keep the weight in front of your chest. Once you’re at a 90 degree angle, hold, clenching your butt muscles, for a while. Do 3 or 4 reps of 14.
- Keep your weight mainly on your heels, instead of on the balls of your feet.Make sure your posture is good while squatting. Back straight, head up, chest open, and no slouching. No poor posture here, honey!
- If you find that squats are your thing, increase the number of reps you do. You can also hold in the sitting squat position, or do pulses during the hardest part of the squat (after lowering yourself).
- So maybe you don’t have dumbbells. That’s perfectly fine! Use things you can find around your home, like large cans, big college textbooks, or even a jug filled with water. All these things can serve as a decent weight. You could even fill that jug with coins instead of water for extra difficulty.
2. Donkey kick those glutes. Get on your hands and knees, keeping your knees below your hips and your hands in line with your shoulders. With one knee on the floor, life your other leg and flex your abdominal muscles. Keep lifting until your foot id facing the ceiling and your knee is in line with the remainder of your body. Hold position for a while, and then slowly bring your knee back to its original position.
- For them to be effective, you have to repeat donkey kicks on your other leg. You can do one full set on one leg and switch, or switch them up during the same rep. Whatever you prefer.
- If you have trouble staying on your hands and knees, get an exercise mat, or kneel on a pillow to alleviate some of the pressure off your knees.
3. Do the butt bridge. Staying flat on your back, keep your hands on your sides and keep your feet slightly beyond your butt. Your hands should be kept shoulder width apart and kept flat on the floor; palms should face upward, or can be flat on the floor. Whatever makes you comfortable. Slowly lift your hips upward until your torso is either above, or parallel to your legs..
Keep yourself in this position for several seconds, eventually lifting one foot off of the floor. Keep your leg straight and hold it away from your body. Hold. Bring your foot to the floor and slowly lower your hips, keeping your muscles tight. Repeat with both legs; try for 3 reps of ten on each side.
- You can work your gluteus and your abs, but tightening your abdominal muscles when doing the bridge.
- To get the full effects of this exercise, keep your posture straight while lifting. Don’t bend your back; keep it straight.
4. Try a plié squat. You don’t have to be a ballerina to do this move. Begin with your feet a little wider than your shoulders; point your toes outward in a 45 degree angle. To keep you balance, hold your hands out in front of you ballerina style, or to really work your butt, hold a weight in the center of your chest with your hands. This is different from a normal squat because you need to keep your weight on the balls of your toes and keep your heels off of the floor. When you’ve got the balance thing worked out, jut your butt out and lower yourself down just like a ballerina. You want to emulate sitting down in a chair. Tighten your glutes and thighs as you raise yourself up.
- To max out the effectiveness of this exercise, keep things slowly and in control. Make sure your abs are taut.
Improve Your Diet
5. Consume high-protein foods. Muscle growth and protein go hand and hand. Alright, that was a bit awkward, but protein is extremely important when it comes to muscle growth. Namely, the right proteins are important to muscle growth. You can increase the size of your butt with protein and the right exercises.
- Some healthy proteins to try out are eggs, fish (tuna, salmon), beans, lean meats like beef, legumes, turkey, nuts and some cheeses. Bake your fish instead of frying it.
Pick out the good kinds of fats and carbohydrates. Most diets will tell you to stop eating fats and carbs and swap them out with healthy choices. Believe it or not, fats and carbs are good for you! Well, some of them are. You should stay away from processed carbs like chips and pasta.
- Pick healthy carbs like brown rice, sweet potatoes, steel cut oats, quinoa, and whole grain breads.
- Healthy fats, like coconut and fish oils, nuts, and almond butter, can help you lose weight and tone up your bottom!
7. Load up on veggies. Vegetables are like the forgotten food that’s good for many different things. They’re especially great when it comes to building muscle. Adding veggies to your meals will give you more energy, and you’ll be able to power through your workouts with ease.
- Not to mention vegetables help your body digest lots of minerals and nutrients If your body can’t absorb certain compounds like amino acids, your muscle gain won’t be as significant.
8. Pick good supplements. A good multivitamin can give you a boost of energy while exercising. Taking collagen can firm up your skin and you’re your (butt) muscles look firmed and toned. Protein bars, which are conveniently delicious, aid is the growth of muscles. However, before taking any kind of supplement, consult your physician.
Your Wardrobe Matters
9. Wear butt-lifting underwear. Yes, butt-lifting undergarments are a thing. They’re made to yank up your booty, making it look perky and full. Think of it as a push-up bra for your derriere. You can get girdles sans padding, or not, and some styles go all the way up to your waist, and make your waist look smaller by cinching it.
10. Try on a girdle. Girdles are worn under your clothes. They give the illusion of a smaller stomach and large waist by pushing your belly fat down toward your hips.
11. Purchase a good pair of pants. Poorly made, ill-fitted or baggy jeans will ruin even the biggest of backsides. Find a style of pants that accentuates your butt.
- Jegging, leggings, tights, and yoga pants are not only comfortable to wear, but they make your booty look great. You can flaunt your hard work without suffocating in a pair of tight jeans.
- High-waisted jeans make your waist look smaller, and as such your hips will look better.
- Fitted pants are the way to go. Baggy clothing will cover up your curves, but a good pair of well-fitted jeans will make you look like a goddess, and lift your butt. High-rise, low-rise, it doesn’t really matter; just make sure they’re snug. Not too snug of course. You gotta be able to move.
These eleven moves will help make your butt bigger in a week or less. A good combo of diet, exercise, and a nice pair of jeans will have your backside looking great.
Know Your Butt Muscles
If you would like to know how to make your butt bigger, the first thing that you will need to learn about is the muscles that make up that area and how they work.
The area that is commonly referred to as “butt” is comprised of a number of large muscle groups.
There are three major muscles that make up the butt area. Those muscles are as follows:
- Gluteus minimus,
- Gluteus medius,
- And gluteus maximus.
The gluteus maximus is the largest muscle in the human body and is the primary muscle of the butt.
This muscle’s primary role is extension of the upper thigh. In other words, the gluteus maximus extends the thigh backwards and allows us to kick our leg back when the movement originates at the hip.
The gluteus medius is located on the outer surface of the pelvis and is responsible for abduction of the hip. Additionally, the gluteus medius prevents hip adduction. The other functions of the gluteus medius are to medially and internally rotate the hip.
Lastly, the gluteus minimus is found underneath the gluteus medius. Working in conjunction with the gluteus medius, its primary role is to abduct the hip.
Best Exercises For Your Buttocks
Performing your bum exercises correctly is the first thing you should add to your checklist regarding how to get a bigger butt.
So here’s how to properly perform squats and glute bridges:
1. Barbell Squats
When performing a squat, it’s very important to do it properly. If you are not doing your squats properly, then you are not going to be able to achieve the results that you are looking for, especially when it comes to developing your glutes.
In order to properly perform a squat, stand with your toes pointed outward and your feet slightly more than hip width apart.
Lower yourself down so that your thighs end up parallel with the floor. You should keep all the weight in your heels and try not to let your knees go past your toes when you get to the lowest position.
In order to avoid arching your back, engage your core, especially as you increase the weight you are squatting. Keep track of the weight that you are lifting.
Start out with something lighter and as you get comfortable with the movement and confident that you are doing it right, you can progressively increase the weight.
As you increase the weight you are lifting, you will be putting more demand on your gluteal muscles, which will cause them to hypertrophy (grow).
2. Glute Bridges
Another great exercise on how to get a bigger butt is the glute bridge. In order to properly perform a glute bridge, there are a few things to consider.
First, lay down on the floor with your knees bent. At the same time, keep feet flat on the ground and your arms to the side.
While activating your glutes, lift your hips up off the ground until they make a straight line with your knees and shoulders.
In order to properly activate the glutes, you will need to squeeze your butt muscles as you are lifting your hips and hold the up position for five seconds before bringing your hips down.
As you get confident in your ability to perform the move, you can add weight to challenge yourself.
To perform a weighted glute bridge, you will need to place the center of the barbell on top of your hips.
As you increase the weight, it is recommended that you put a towel or squat pad between yourself and the bar. Otherwise, it will hurt.
When performing glute bridges, you should feel a burn in your glutes. That is how you will know for sure that you are doing them properly and are activating the right muscle.
3. Glute Kickbacks
Glute kickbacks can also help you grow your booty. They can be done standing or on all fours. Furthermore, they can be done with ankle weights or using a cable machine.
When performing a glute kickback, kick your leg back while squeezing your glutes.
This is how to get a bigger butt with exercise. Now let’s talk nutrition.