Fake crying is best when you want to convince someone that your sad, sick or getting sick. Most of the time teachers/colleagues etc. will believe you’re sad or (getting) sick if you add a little fake cry session. Its actually quite easy to fake cry, some people will only have tot think off a sad (fictional) event and/or movie. Don’t worry if you can’t there are various options for you to choose from. Because we’re not all the same, it will take some of us a little time and practice before you will get an Oscar for your performance on fake crying. So my advice is, to first choose which method suits you best and to practice this in the mirror for your credibility, before you perform ‘on stage’.
Beware, only a fake tear won’t give you credibility, so you should also look sad. Perception is everything so if you look, act sad and are fake crying. People will probably believe you without a doubt (Of course this depends on your behavior, if your teacher/boss saw you laughing and socializing ten minutes ago in the hallway and later on you come with your sob story and crocodile tears then you probably wont have success). So be cautious of what you do in front of who. Better yet, be totally in the lie in case someone will bust you.
Every one of us can be sad or become ill no matter what age, season or circumstances so most likely you already know how you should act like you are sad or ill. But I’ll still give you some tips. First read the symptoms for fake cry. Second choose your appropriate method. Third, practice your method in front of a mirror and last believe in your fake performance.
- Keep your eyes open until you feel some tears.
- Breathe a little faster.
- Sometimes it helps to picture yourself as a character in a book or movie at a sad moment.
- Feel sad when you do these steps; it will also help and may even work a lot faster depending on how emotional you can get!
- Don’t think of things too sad, because you may really start to cry because the idea is to fake cry, not actually cry.
- Yawn again and again, until you feel tears come to your eyes.
- Blink 20 times then hold your eyes open for about fifteen seconds without blinking, then blink 10 more times.
- Be careful with the oil method because if you get it directly in your eye, it will seriously hurt and may damage your eyesight. So make sure you wash it off afterwards.
- Don’t follow this method if you are wearing contacts. They will dry up and it can be extremely dangerous for your eyes. This method will not work anyways, as the air will not reach your iris.
- Fan your eyes when no one is looking . Otherwise, it won’t work.
- Some of these can be harmful to your eyes, such as rubbing them, which can also cause wrinkles. Instead, try to feel like you would if whatever you’re crying for was really happening.
— original source: http://www.wikihow.com/ —