(Last Updated On: September 29, 2018)
Twitter a name which don’t require any introduction in the social network. Are you twitter user and want to take the break with twitter so looking for delete your twitter account? If you are a student and addicted to the social network such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat. But In every year you have to stop your social network engagement when exam near and study important. But you can’t control your mind to stop using twitter account Couse of addiction. So in this post, you will see steps to remove your twitter account until the exam got finished. Apart from the deletion of the Twitter profile, you can deactivate twitter account for some time. I am sure you have tried to find much time Delete Twitter Account permanently from mobile and PC but not get the right answer.
- The Best Way to Boost Your Wi-Fi Speed Up to 10x [Tricks]
If you are tired and bored with the Twitter social network site that you no need to delete twitter account permanently without waiting 30 days while you can deactivate twitter for some time. Deactivation of twitter account will treat like deleted twitter profile because on deactivation mode no one can search you, and you will disappear from follower list unit your twitter account reactivate again. Now enjoy the post to the alternate of twitter delete option on twitter account settings.
Popular Post: How to use WhatsApp without Phone Number with Tricks (2018)
Easy steps to delete your Twitter account (read more on Twitter support web page)
- Log on to your Twitter account with the username and password for the account you want to delete.
- Click on the account settings by locating the gear image on the top right hand side of the web page and as you hover over it, you will find it is called ‘Profile and settings.’ When you ‘left’ click on the box, you will see a new list drop down aYou will need to click on settings.
- After ‘settings’ opens, right down at the bottom of the Account and Content options is a blue font titled ‘Deactivate my account. Click on it and the bottom of the next page will give you two options. First, click on the big blue button to continue deleting, or as Twitter call it, deactivating your account, or Click on cancel to keep your account.
- Is this goodbye’ gives you the option to tell Twitter why you are leaving them and ‘Before you deactivate’ tells you that there are other courses of action you can take You can change your mind within the next 30 days and restore everything that will otherwise, be permanently deleted. Click on “Okay fine, deactivate my account”
- You can change your Twitter name and URL without your current account, so you do not have to delete your Twitter account to achieve a specific target; maybe you changed business name and need a new Twitter ‘handle.’
- Although Twitter will delete all that the public can see on twitter, some internet archive websites hold the information in their memory for years to come.
- If you choose to delete your Twitter account because you are arguing with Twitter’s management over an issue, simple deactivating the account will not solve those issues. Contact Twitter support for more help.