Think you are stuck with the same boring player name in Minecraft? Sick of the mistake you made when you were 13? Well, if so, then we are happy to tell you that you can actually change it! Mojang allows all the Minecraft players to change their player name within the space of a few minutes. And if you are not aware of the way how do you exactly do that, then we are happy to help you with that! Play your settings up with this instruction we have prepared for you down below. It’s a simple process, yet there are a few tricks we think you should be aware of. And if it’s the Minecraft skins you want to download, then you can do that here! We wish you safe and fun play!
Before we go into the whole shebang, we should warn you that you need to have a Mojang account in order to change your name in Minecraft. If you are signed in to Minecraft with your e-mail address, then do not worry – you are all good!
Here are the steps you should follow in order to change that player name of yours:
Step 1. Go on and log in to your Mojang account page.
Step 2. Look for the Minecraft name field. Next to that, there is a “change” button that you need to click.
Step 3. Pick and then type in the name you want to play as in the future.
Congrats! You are all set!
But wait – if all that did not work for you, that means that you have an older Minecraft account. In that case, you will have to be migrated over to Mojang, for such a change is only applicable with the updated accounts.
Please do not forget that you have to be aware of both the spelling and capitalization of your new username. You can either alter what you already have, or make up a completely new one! Try to put some good thought into what you will choose because no one wants to have a crappy player name everyone would make fun of, do they? Oh, and you can change your name for free, by the way! There is, however, one BUT – you would have to wait for at least 30 days before you can make the change again.
You, of course, have to remember that Minacraft players’ names have to be unique, which means that you cannot take somebody else’s name. It does not matter if you know them personally and can convince them to change it – you still won’t be able to take what they have! However, if you are ready to go through the whole process and will be successful at convincing them, their old username will only become available to you after 37 days since the day they have taken something else as a username.
Plus, back in the early days of Minecraft all the players had the possibility to register a certain username before they actually bought a physical game. Even though that sounds fantastic, we have to make you aware of the fact that such usernames are now deleted from Mojang’s system, so that the old-school customers that have paid for the game have the ability to quickly snatch them up. Just in case you are the proud owner of such a username, here are some steps we strongly advise you to follow if you don’t want somebody else to steal your fantastic username:
- Please do not forget to make sure that you have the access to your old, unpaid Minecraft account. Plus, you will have to think hard and remember what is that email you used for registration and the password to it are. If you don’t have the access to all that, you can fix that! Just contact the customer support, and provide them with your registered e-mail address or a physical registration location. Mojang will then help you set it to a new e-mail address.
- Take the time to register a new Mojang account (if you haven’t already). If you are not sure how to do that, just go to the account.mojang.com/register. Please note that it is not possible to have more than one username per Mojang account.
- Once you have done that, you will have to purchase the game of Minecraft. You can do that either with a help of a gift code, which you can get from minecraft.net/store orthrough a Minecraft prepaid card that you can get in any retail store. Please note that older usernames cannot be upgraded if they do not have a gift code or a prepaid card.
- In the process of redeeming either your gift code or a prepaid card (for that, go to account.mojang.com/redeem), Mojand will present you with an option to import an old username (if that one is available, of course).
If that also did not work for you, you can still register a new player name in a standard way. Please be aware that you still run the risk of someone else taking the name you want to take before you can snatch it up.
Don’t be afraid, though! A name does not wipe other details off of your account. If you had been banned from a certain server, you will stay banned, even though you have a new name. You will also keep the white list and op status on servers and your inventory, pets and stats. Have fun with your new name!
How to change the Minecraft Version?
Most of the Minecraft maps were custom made for a specific client version of Minecraft. And so sometimes they may work with other versions or not. But it is true when the map utilizes the new features of a beta snapshot for a Minecraft version that is not officially released yet. Therefore it is important, and in most cases necessary, to always use the same client version that the map was built in.
With the latest feature of the Minecraft Launcher in 1.6, switching between two Minecraft versions has never been easier.
As far as it comes to maps, there is usually a very slight difference between the major releases and minor ones of the same client version. They are mainly released to fix bugs and crashes and don’t add up to any major features.
For example, many maps made in Minecraft 1.7.2 will work absolutely fine in Minecraft 1.7.10. There are some exceptions though.
To change your Minecraft game version, follow these simple steps.
- Click on New Profile at the bottom left corner of the Minecraft launch window.
- Look for the option Use Version and select the Minecraft version you want to use from the drop-down menu next to it.
- Choose your profile name and click on Save Profile.
- Now all you have to do is, simply select that profile anytime you want to play a map that was made in a particular Minecraft version.
How to Change your Minecraft Name?
- Go there account.majong.com
- Log in with your Mojang account address and password
- Click “Next”
- Click on Profile name and Tap on “Change”
- Enter new name
- Confirm new name
- Enter your password to confirm your account
- Click on “Change Name” button
Rule to Change your Minecraft Name:
- You must have an account on Majong.
- Account Name should be clear and should not too long.
How to Change your Minecraft Name
Now you have Changed your Minecraft Name. You can again do this process for future use. This is doesn’t matter how many time you can change your name. You can do it your self at your home office anywhere. Minecraft is offering a collection of features for you. You can search on google to get a lot of information about Minecraft.
How to Change your Youtube Name
How to Convert pdf to word
Get Lead on Fiverr 2018
Share the post link on FaceBook, Google+, Twitter! ??