Looking for a way to cancel Tinder Plus subscription on your iPhone? Cancelling your Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold subscription is to avoid being charged in the future.
In this guide we have outline the steps to cancel Tinder subscription. This method works on both Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold.
Even after canceling your Tinder subscription before the expiration date, you will still be able to use Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold for the remaining days. You can still subscribe later to any of the plans later.
ALSO READ: How to fix Tinder Error A:40303 – Why you can’t login
For iPhone users, deleting the app does not unsubscribe you from Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold as long as you subscribed using your Apple ID.
Useful link – How to fix Tinder Oops Something went wrong
Please note that deleting your account or the app does not cancel your subscription. To cancel your subscription, just follow the steps below.
- Go to iPhone Settings
- Scroll down and select iTunes & App Store
- Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Tap View Apple ID
- Sign in with your password
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Manage.
- Select Tinder and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe.
If you’re having trouble canceling your Tinder Plus subscription on your iPhone, please make sure you’re signed in to the App Store using the same Apple ID that you initially used to subscribe to Tinder Plus.
YOU MAY LIKE: How to use Tinder effectively to get the best Matches 2018
- Go to iTunes on a computer
- Click on your Apple ID
- Select Purchase History
- Find the transaction and tap Report Problem
How to Subscribe Tinder Plus?
Tinder is completely a free app and Tinder Plus is an in-app subscription with more features.
If you wish to subscribe to Tinder Plus, just tap the yellow arrow button (Rewind) on the main screen and follow the instructions given on the screen.
If you have already subscribed to Tinder Plus but the app still asks you to subscribe, try restoring your purchase. On your iPhone, open Tinder, tap the arrow button (Rewind) on the main screen and select “Restore Purchase” at the bottom of the screen. On your Android, open Tinder, go to Settings, select App Settings, and hit “Restore Purchase.”Can I undo my last swipe?
How to change payment information?
If you’ve subscribed to Tinder Plus and would like to change your payment information, please read the following carefully:
If you subscribed to Tinder Plus using your Apple ID, go to your phone’s Settings, tap iTunes & App Store, tap your Apple ID and select “View Apple ID”, select “payment information”, update your payment information. and tap “done”.
If you subscribed to Tinder Plus using your Google Play Store account, open the Google Play Store, touch the Menu icon and select “my account,” tap “add payment method” or “edit payment method.” If prompted, sign in to Google Wallet and follow the on-screen instructions.My payment method failed.
SEE ALSO: How to Use Tinder Boost or Activate Tinder Boost?
Please make sure that you’ve entered your payment information accurately and try again. Please note that accepted payment methods for both iOS and Android only include credit and debit card at this time. For a list of accepted credit and debit cards, please refer to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Tinder Plus Features:
Tinder offers a new update of tinder plus subscription model, in which it is having the bunch of features of:
- Rewind – if you reject someone and mistakenly liked somebody, by using this rewind button we can change and correct the mistake and get back them after you have to press this rewind button you may have the card floats will appear on top of your deck.
- No Ads– this tinder plus subscription are free from ads.
- And Ultimate Right Swipes – in the middle of 2017 it appears to be a hidden swipe limit in place when it crossed above 2000 in their each direction within one hour, your account will be locked from swiping for 12 hours, and notify in the form of “Check Back Later” for new people to avoid such limited right swipes tinder makes the unlimited swiping in the tinder plus with the limit of 47’976 right swipes per day .across this limit may also affect your score.
- Passport – passport is the new feature which is useful if you want to gather some matches in your upcoming vacation destination before you get there, to swipe in multiple locations in general, if you select allocation with a passport, the tinder will treat your profile as you were there, expect it will show your actual distance to matches, this will not explain to the people that you at home, you can keep only up to 4 passport location on your list if you add new once, the one you used least recently get pushed out.
- Getting super likes a day – Before there for every 110 swipes, it always gives 1 new super like for every 24 hours after your first issued super like. In this Tinder Plus subscription, per day it gives 5 super likes.
- Hiding your age – you can hide your age this will appear with the blank space this is a hiding of distance, this may hide based on your like and dislike for a showing of age to others.
- Hiding your location distance – hiding of distance is useful for you when you Passporting to faraway places by doing the swiping of pre-swipe in your next location, you don’t want people to swipe left because they will see a vast distance indicated in your profile.
- Control whom you see – we can control that who want to see you by controlling the way of balanced recommendation, recently active one.
- Control who see you – we can also control to see you we can control the available options by making available to the standard, and only people I’ve liked.
These are the features a tinder plus subscription has and for these available features you need to pay for each one, so we need to pay for it.
- Paid for the super likes – for getting the super likes we need to pay.
- Paid for the boosts– Like the getting of super likes for boosting your account we need to pay for that, unlike not boost your account it lasts half an hour and is very much tied to your ELO- score meaning more prominently features
How To Subscribe Tinder Plus And Changing of Payment:
Tinder is an in-app subscription with more features and if you want to subscribe the Tinder plus there are some steps to subscribe by tap the button of yellow arrow button which is in rewind mode appears on the main screen after taping the button they give some instruction to subscribe.
If Tinder Plus Subscription notifies to add on the subscription even if you already subscribed Tinder Plus then try restoring the purchase by below-given steps.
If you use iPhone, then tap the rewind tap button appear on the screen and restore the purchase,
If you use an Android phone, then go to tinder app and choose settings and then tap the restore the app.
Here we have the question that how we change our payment information?
Changing of payment information is that editing and updating of payment value here if you already subscribed the Tinder and you want to change the payment information don’t worry here we have some steps for both the iPhone and the android users
- If you were an iPhone user then use your Apple ID, go to your phone settings -> tap iTunes& app store -> tap Apple ID -> select payment settings, and finally, you edit and update your payment information and don’t get to tap the done button
- If you were an android user then use your Google Play Store Account ID, open your Google play store -> touch the icon of a menu -> select my account -> tap the payment method or edit payment method.
How To Cancel Tinder Subscription On Android:
- If you want to cancel your tinder plus subscription, then go to play store it is done by tapping Play Store shortcut on your home screen. If you don’t have a shortcut, then press the menu icon and find the Google Play Store in it.
- And finally, you get into the Google account and swipe on the left side of your play store you have the dark triple line bar tab that triple line icon here we have all the list of items
- Under the family library, you have your Google account click your Google account
- After you tap your account from the Google play store, they show some list of payment method, family, subscription, rewards, other histories.
- Select the button of Subscription after you taping of subscription then the list of all subscription accounts that link to the application are shown
- From all available subscription scroll and find the Tinder plus subscription, there are two different types of selection they are “Update” and “Cancel” in which if you select the update it allows the changes of payment method either through the credit card or change your credit card payment method
- And to Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription, you have to click the “Cancel” Button then your Tinder plus subscription will be automatically cancelled, and you can use your subscription for remaining days only it may be 30 days or 20 days or even one day.
- Hurray! Now you have Cancelled your Tider Plus Subscription on your Android mobile.
How To Cancel Tinder Plus Subscription on iPhone:
- If you use Tinder Plus on your iPhone and you were searching for cancel Tinder Plus Subscription then go to settings from home screen
- And there you have your profile picture.
- Now click on your profile picture then you have various options on the profile. Under the Cloud, you will find the iTunes and App Store.
- Then click iTunes, you get the preview Apple ID.
- And by taping the Apple ID, you will get previews of a list of items such as your Apple ID, Sign Out, Forgot and you have to tap on your Apple ID.
- And finally, you get your subscription under the bottom of screen
- By clicking the subscription various linking subscription shown for your account and scroll to find the Tinder App.
- After that, you have to tap the Tinder App from the subscription list. At last, it shows cancel subscription option-click the cancel button to cancel your Tinder Plus Subscription from your iPhone device.
Cancel Tinder Subscription
Myself Bala A Tech Geek, I Love To Write About Technology Stuffs That's Why I Found Treeks. Also Am Author Of Many Blogs. Apart From This Am An Independent Cyber Security Researcher.