Many of the articles and free reports here on IWantCollectibles were originally sent to readers of my Antiques and eBay Newsletter. Not all articles make it onto the website, and readers also get notices of free reports and special offers.
Most Popular Articles on IWantCollectibles
- Finding Products To Sell On eBay How to find products to sell on eBay is the most common question I get from my readers. This page has links to all the articles and reports I've written about finding eBay products.
- How To Be An Antique Dealer The best way to start an antiques or collectibles business. Part 1 of a five part series on being an antiques dealer.
- Understanding eBay Changes 2011 This page covers eBay changes and has links to all articles on IWantCollectibles about working within the changes. Sign up for my free newsletter for articles covering new changes as they are announced.
- Tips for Starting an eBay Consignment Business Selling on consignment is the perfect way to start on eBay. This article is an introduction to consignment selling, and explains what you'll need to be successful. First in a series on eBay Consignment.
- Shopping For eBay Products At Garage Sales Thirteen tips for garage sale shopping. Part one of a two part series on garage and yard sales.
- Finding New Products for eBay If you want to sell new products you need to concentrate on items others are not selling. You need to find sources other sellers are unaware of. That is not hard to do. Here's a list of articles to get you started on the right path.
- eBay Auction Category, Title And Keyword Advice A series of articles about getting your items found on eBay. Covers category selection, eBay keyword rules, and researching keywords. Finally you'll learn how to write an informative, keyword rich title.
Summaries Of Recently AddedAntiques, Collectibles and eBay Articles
- Ebay Seller Update Fall 2018 EBay just announced the Fall 2018 eBay Seller Update. This article looks at how the changes will effect sellers, and explains how to work within them to keep sales up, and costs down.
- Improving Cross Sales and Surviving Ebay Summer 2018 Changes Every year in June eBay makes changes to searches and categories that make it harder for buyers to find your items. After a few weeks the buyers will figure out work arounds or just stop buying on eBay. Here's some inforation to help you survive the changes.
- A Few Quick Buying Stories This article has 11 short stories about buying antiques and collectibles. Each has a simple lesson to help you become a better purchaser of used items for resale or your collection.
- 11Main.com is DOOMED – a Review In February 2014, Vendio announced a new auction site – 11Main. Vendio provides tools for eBay sellers, and runs a huge auction site in mainland China, so this should be a good competitor. I signed up back then, and have been keeping notes over the past 5 months about what I've done. In June, I examined the site and decided to stop wasting my time.
- EBay Auction Sales Down? Due to the recent hack of eBay, and the requirement that users change their passwords, many buyers are having problems bidding. This means auction results are down. EBay has announced they will allow sellers to cancel auctions – even ended auctions without penalty. This article has more information.
More Antiques, Collectibles, and eBay Articles