Looking pretty starts on the inside and then emanates to the outside. With a positive self-image and proper personal care you can actually become a classy, sexy and confident outer person that the whole world will admire. Here are ten tips on how to enhance the beauty of the outer package. Be warned that you may attract many people to yourself.
How To Be Pretty? Here are the steps…
Step 1. Clean up yourself
It is the most basic act of ensuring person beauty. Personal hygiene not only relaxes your body but also helps you feel sexy and more confident around people. Shower with a scented soap in the morning and apply your favorite body lotion to start your day in a magical way.
Step 2. User a sun cream protector
Wear a moisturizer that contains SPF (Sun Protection Factor) everyday to protect your skin from damage by Ultraviolet rays of the sun. Keep your skin pores clean and your skin healthy by removing makeup every night and allowing it to breathe. Use a makeup remover to remove stubborn facial products such as eyeliner and mascara. To improve your skin’s moisture content eat foods that contain essential fatty acids.
Step 3. Wear make-up everyday
Apply make-up to enhance your becoming features. For instance, use blush to enhance the cheekbones and eyeliner to enhance your beautiful eyes. When used properly make-up can hide blemishes on the skin. If you have a pimple on the cheek you can hide it with makeup. To look pretty and healthy ensure your makeup looks as natural as possible at all times.
Step 4. Maintain dental hygiene
Brush and floss your teeth twice daily with a soft bristle brush. These cleaning habits ensures a healthy mouth and a whiter smile at all times. You can never go wrong if you wear a beautiful, radiating smile.
Step 5. Groom yourself
Take good care of your hair by having regular hair cuts and using shampoos and other styling products suitable for your hair. Be very cautious in using chemical treatments and hot hair appliances like hair dryers and hot rollers. Too many harsh hair treatments without proper conditioning will make your hair dry and brittle. Also cut your nails neatly and wax your eyebrows for a change. You will instantly look prettier if you rid yourself of stray hairs.
Step 6. Dress for the occasion
Choose the right attire for each occasion and make sure they fits you well. Do not wear baggy clothes or pants which are either too short or too long. Wear shoes that are in good condition and do not have many scuff marks.
Step 7. Drink at-least eight glass of water daily
Your body needs water to function properly and your skin needs water to stay moist. Drinking a lot of water every day makes you feel better overall, and this translates to a pretty outer appearance. As the saying goes, ”Water is life”.
Step 8. Exercise regularly
You can swim, jog, roller blade, play tennis or ride a bike. Regular exercising will not only leave you feeling better which will improve your personality (you will smile more) but will also improve your confidence. You will feel more satisfied with yourself and this will influence your posture and how you walk. In addition, you will experience stress-free restful sleep. Now that you know the benefits of exercising, why have you not started?
Step 9. Update your wardrobe regularly
Ensure you have at-least two black outfits in your wardrobe. Besides being the sexiest color on earth black is good in hiding many flaws. Also buy clothes that represent your style well and makes you feel comfortable. Buy jewelry to accessorize your appearance. Be sure to have flat shoes in your wardrobe as they are comfy, cute and easy to wear.
Step 10. Take dance lessons
In a dance class you will learn different dance styles and how to dance correctly without stepping on your partner’s feet. You will gain more confidence and you will learn to move in a more sexy and graceful manner. In addition, you will meet many dance partners and this will make you more comfortable when around men.
Its every woman’s dream to look and feel pretty. With a little persistence and careful attention to the above discussed tips you can look fresher, younger and more beautiful always.
If you're struggling with feeling hot and sexy…
Here are 9 things you can do to feel confident:
- Give yourself a compliment on your appearance. Every. Single. Day. Every morning when you're getting ready, note one thing that is awesome about your appearance: Your pretty teeth. Long eyelashes. Shiny hair. Round booty. Lovely toes. Great style. Perfectly arched eyebrows.
- Give yourself a compliment on YOURSELF every single day. That you're a fun mom. You killed the presentation. A good listener. A friendly neighbor. A thoughtful friend. A funny lunch companion. Make a mean roast chicken. Have an eye for color in home decor.
- Think to times you adored another person's body, in all its human splendor, because you adored him. His flabby tummy. Bald head. Love handles. Limp dick. Pock-marked skin. You and your human body are just as lovable, too.
- Dress up and look your best every single day. This should not take you less than 20 minutes, but will include pretty hair, makeup, and clothes you feel great in. If it takes more than 20 minutes, get a new hairstyle and check out some videos on quick makeup.
- Fake it till you make it. Literally, pretend that you feel sexy and confident until you actually do. Make eye contact with an attractive man, even if inside you are absolutely going to die a thousand painful deaths. Strut into a meeting in which you are intimidated with your shoulders back and head held high. Call a meeting with someone who scares the crap out of you. Ask for the promotion as if you know you'll get it. Reach out to a guy on Match, ignoring any nasty murmurs in your mind that suggest he is out of your league or will reject you. Just go about your life as if you are the confident, sexy woman you want to be.
- Note someone in your life who walks about as if they are confident and sexy all the time. Fact: They are faking it at least some of the time, too.
- When I was in college and finding my own sexuality, I read a book in the cafe/bookstore where I worked about ‘How to Make Man Crazy In Bed” or somesuch. In the forward, the author recounted how when her circle of girlfriends went out, one woman always got all the attention from men when. The other women couldn't figure it out — after all, their friend was heavy and not particularly pretty. So they asked her secret. “I know I'm not a natural beauty,” the woman said. “But before I walk into a bar or club, I tell myself: ‘You are the hottest woman in there.' I believe it, and men then do, too.”
- Have sex with yourself all the time. At least twice per week, masturbate. Maybe you invest in a toy or two, check out some porn or erotica. Learn what turns you on. Get your sexy hormones flowing through your veins, and sexy thoughts flowing through your mind.
- Read these 3 things when you feel too fat to find great sex:
Thinking about dating after divorce and babies can be beyond daunting.
After I stopped nursing (a blissful period during which my round hips narrowed, my small tits swelled, and my acne-prone skin cleared and glowed), it has been all downhill for this bod.
A newly poofy stomach, C-section scar and boobs that would not stop lactating — all while my thighs grew increasingly gooey.
But once out on the dating scene, I got over it quickly.
That I don't look like Heidi Klum or Kim Kardashian (that butt, I mean, really) has zero to do with my ability to find really amazing sex (keep reading) and love.
Your body has absolutely nothing to do with your ability find a man to adore you and enjoy mind-blowing sex.
No matter what said body may look like.
Don't believe me?
Why you need to stop using your mom-body as an excuse not to have the sex you crave:
- See above. Sexual chemistry doesn't have a whole lot to do with what you look like naked.
- Guys bodies go south as they age, too. Including that their dicks stop working. Which is really stressful for them.
- Men have been having sex with mothers since the dawn of time. You think you're going to single-handedly stop the evolutionary cycle?
- Guys just don't care as much you think they do. They just don't.
What do you do to feel sexy and confident? Share in the comments!!
Emma Johnson is a veteran money journalist, noted blogger, bestselling author and an host of the award-winning podcast, Like a Mother with Emma Johnson. A former Associated Press Financial Wire reporter and MSN Money columnist, Emma has written for the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Glamour, Oprah.com, U.S. News, Parenting, USA Today and others. Her #1 bestseller, The Kickass Single Mom (Penguin), was named to the New York Post's ‘Must Read” list.
Emma regularly comments on issues of modern families, gender equality, divorce, sex and motherhood for outlets like CNN, Headline News, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Fox & Friends, CNBC, NPR, TIME, MONEY, O, The Oprah Magazine and The Doctors. She was named Parents magazine’s “Best of the Web,” “Top 15 Personal Finance Podcasts” by U.S. News, and a “Most Eligible New Yorker” by New York Observer.
A popular speaker, Emma presented at the United Nations Summit for Gender Equality. Read more about Emma here.